This section illustrates Kelly's personal background including his other interests, best memories / places travelled, and golfing career:
- Golf; Basketball; Weightlifting; Fitness Training; Real Estate; Photography; Multi-Media; U.S. / Canada History and Politics; and Learning about the Engineering Design, Scheduling, Planning, Construction, and Maintenance of Major Civil Engineering Projects across Earth.
- "A REPUBLIC, IF YOU CAN KEEP IT" by Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch, Supreme Court of the United States, ©2019 Neil M. Gorsuch
- "ATLAS SHRUGGED" by Ayn Rand, ©1957 Penguin Group
- "CAPITALISM: THE UNKNOWN IDEAL" by Ayn Rand, ©1967 Signet
- "CHARTER SCHOOLS AND THEIR ENEMIES" by Thomas Sowell, ©2020 by Thomas Sowell
- "COLD HARD TRUTH: ON BUSINESS, MONEY, AND LIFE" by Kevin O'Leary, ©2011 Anchor Canada
- "COMMON (NON)SENSE Addressed to the Reading Public" by Andy Rooney, ©2002 by Essay Productions Inc.
- "DECISION POINTS" by George W. Bush, ©2010 Crown Publishers
- "DOESN'T HURT TO ASK" by Trey Gowdy, ©2020 Trey Gowdy (Fmr. U.S. Republican Congressman, Committee Chair, and New York Times Bestselling Author)
- "LIVE FREE OR DIE - AMERICA (AND THE WORLD) ON THE BRINK - VIVAMUS LIBERI NE AMERICA PEREAT" by Sean Hannity, ©2020 by Sean Hannity (#1 New York Times Bestselling Author)
- "MAKE IT RIGHT" by Mike Holmes, ©2006 Restovate Ltd. (highly-recommended reading for contractors, builders, and anyone contemplating a home or commercial renovation project)
- "REDISCOVERING AMERICANISM ** AND ** THE TYRANNY OF PROGRESSIVISM" by Mark R. Levin, ©2017 by Mark R. Levin
- "RETURN OF THE PRIMITIVE: THE ANTI-INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION" by Ayn Rand, ©1971 Signet, ©1999 Penguin Group
- "THE AUTOMATION HYSTERIA” by George Terborgh, ©️1965, 1966 by Machinery and Allied Products Institute and Council for Technological Advancement
- "THE CASE FOR TRUMP" by Victor Davis Hanson, ©2020 by Victor Davis Hanson (New York Times Bestseller)
- "THE CONTENT OF OUR CHARACTER: A NEW VISION OF RACE IN AMERICA" by Shelby Steele, ©1990 by Shelby Steele
- "THE FOUNTAINHEAD" by Ayn Rand, ©1952 Signet
- "THE GOD OF THE MACHINE" by Isabel Paterson, ©1943 G.P. Putnam, ©1993 by Taylor & Francis
- "THE NEW LEFT: THE ANTI-INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION", © by Ayn Rand, ©️1970, 1971 Ayn Rand
- "THE OMINOUS PARALLELS" by Leonard Peikoff, ©1982 Leonard Peikoff
- "THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED" by M. Scott Peck, M.D., ©1978 Simon and Schuster
- "THE TRIUMPHS OF JOSEPH: How Today's Community Healers Are Reviving Our Streets and Neighborhoods" by Robert L. Woodson, ©1998 by Robert L. Woodson
- "THE VIRTUE OF SELFISHNESS" by Ayn Rand, ©1964 Ayn Rand
- "THE WORK OF NATIONS" by Robert B. Reich, ©1992 Vintage Books New York
- "THINGS THAT MATTER" by Charles Krauthammer, ©2013 Crown Forum
- "TRUMP: THE ART OF THE DEAL" by Donald J. Trump, ©1987 Donald J. Trump
- "UNFREEDOM OF THE PRESS" by Mark R. Levin, ©2019 Mark R. Levin
- "YEARS OF MINUTES" by Andy Rooney, ©2003 Essay Production
- "YOUR SHORT GAME SOLUTION: MASTERING THE FINESSE GAME FROM 120 YARDS AND IN" by James Sieckmann, ©2015 James Sieckmann
- Canada (& America) Over the Edge; Aerial Cities; Aerial America; Journal Editorial Report; Life, Liberty, and Levin; Hannity; Tucker Carlson Tonight; Watters' World; Justice with Judge Jeanine; The Greg Gutfeld Show; Jay Sekulow Live; Holmes on Homes; Holmes 9-1-1; Holmes Makes it Right; Shark Tank; Building Giants; Still Standing; Seinfeld; NOVA; NHL; CFL; PGA; and Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles / New York.
- Watching the Edmonton Oilers Stanley Cup Championships in 1983/84, 1984/85, 1986/87, 1987/88, and 1989/90; and playing minor hockey in Northlands Coliseum (Edmonton, AB) in 1983/84; and visiting the new Rogers Place to watch the Oilers in 2017
- Touring areas of Western B.C. including EXPO '86, Canada Place, and B.C. Place in Vancouver, B.C.; the Butchart Gardens in Victoria, B.C.
- Touring the Canadian Rocky Mountains including the picturesque and scenic areas of Radium Hot Springs; Invermere; Panorama; Hinton; Jasper; Banff; Canmore; Lake Louise; Kananaskis Country; Drumheller; and the Calgary Tower in Calgary, AB
- Touring throughout the B.C. Okanagan Valley including visiting the municipalities of Kamloops, Vernon, Kelowna, Penticton, and Osoyoos.
- Touring the Parliament Buildings and Rideau Canal in Ottawa, ON; and the Skydome, CN Tower, and Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto, ON
- Touring throughout Southern Ontario including the picturesque Niagara Parkway; visiting the Cities / Municipalities of Hamilton; Burlington; St. Catharines; Niagara-on-the-Lake; Niagara Falls; Fort Erie; and visiting Canadian Warplanes Museum (Mount Hope)
- Touring throughout la Belle Province de Quebec: cities of Gatineau, Montreal, Trois-Rivieres, Levis, and Quebec City (including traversing the Laviolette Bridge; visiting Vieux-Quebec; La Citadelle; The Plains of Abraham; and Ports servicing St. Lawrence Seaway)
- Touring throughout Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick; Viewing the Canadian Confederation Buildings in Charlottetown, P.E.I. and the Lighthouses in both East Point and Panmure Island, P.E.I.; and traversing the 13 km Confederation Bridge from Borden-Carlton, P.E.I. to and from New Brunswick; and touring the cities of Charlottetown, Summerside, and Moncton
- Touring throughout Nova Scotia; travelling on the Cabot Trail; traversing the Canso Causeway at Port Hawkesbury to and from Cape Breton Island; traversing the Angus L. MacDonald bridge; and touring the cities of Halifax; Dartmouth; Truro; and Sydney
- Touring areas of the Pacific U.S. / California: Los Angeles; Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive); Hollywood; Anaheim (Disneyland and Universal Studios); Buena Park (Knott's Berry Farm); San Diego (Seaworld; San Diego Zoo; Point Loma; Torrey Pines); Poway; La Jolla; Del Mar
- Touring areas of Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona; visiting Frank Lloyd Wright's famous Winter Home (Desert Lab) at Taliesen West; and meeting and receiving professional golf instruction from both James Sieckman (9-Time PGA Section Teacher of the Year) and Former PGA-Tour Player / Champions Tour Player (5-Time Winner) Mike McCullough.
- Qualifying to play in both the 1994 Alberta Junior Golf Championship at the Pinebrook Golf and Country Club, Calgary, AB; and in the 1994 Western Canadian Junior Invitational at the Windermere Golf and Country Club, Edmonton, AB
- In addition to Kelly's primary professional goals serving real estate clients, as an experienced and avid golfer Kelly has enjoyed travelling and playing from the championship / professional tees at the following North American world-class golf courses (note: 100% of the photos below are exclusive © property of the photographer, Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS - imagine the advantage of hiring Kelly to market your home!):
TRAVELLING ACROSS CANADA
Golden Golf Club in Golden, B.C.
Eagle Ranch Golf Course in Invermere, B.C.
Black Mountain Golf Club; Okanagan Golf Club (Bear Course); Tower Ranch; The Harvest; and Gallagher's Canyon Golf Courses in Kelowna, B.C.
Fairwinds Golf Club in Nanoose Bay, B.C. and Arbutus Ridge Golf Club in Cobble Hill, B.C.
Osoyoos Golf Club (Desert Gold Course) in Osoyoos, B.C.
Greywolf Golf Course in Panorama, B.C.
Swaneset Bay Resort G&CC in Pitt Meadows, B.C.
Radium Resort (Springs Course) in Radium Hot Springs, B.C.
Point Grey G&CC in Vancouver, B.C.
Predator Ridge Golf Resort (Predator and Ridge Courses); and The Rise Golf Club in Vernon, B.C.
Bear Mountain Golf Club (Mountain and Valley Courses); Highlands Pacific Golf Club; Royal Colwood Golf Club; and Olympic View Golf Club in Victoria, B.C.
Athabasca Golf Club in Athabasca, AB
Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course in Banff, AB
Barrhead Golf Club in Barrhead, AB
Heritage Pointe Golf Club; Sirocco Golf Club; Links of Gleneagles; Calgary Elks Golf Club; Pinebrook G&CC; and Redwood Meadows G&CC in the Greater Calgary Area, AB
Canmore G&CC; Silvertip Golf Resort; and Stewart Creek Golf Resort in Canmore, AB
Belvedere GCC; Blackhawk GC; Coloniale GC; Cougar Creek GC; Derrick GWC; Edmonton Petroleum GCC; Edmonton G&CC; Glendale GCC; Goose Hummock Golf Resort; Highlands GC; Jagare Ridge GC; Leduc GCC; Lewis Estates GC; Northern Bear GC; Raven Crest GCC; Redtail Landing GC; Royal Mayfair GC; The Quarry; The Ranch GCC; and Windermere GCC in the Greater Edmonton Area, AB
Grande Prairie GCC; and The Dunes Golf and Winter Club in Grande Prairie, AB
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course in Jasper, AB; and Hinton GC in Hinton, AB
Kananaskis Mount Lorette and Mount Kidd Golf Courses in Kananaskis Country, AB
Lacombe GCC in Lacombe, AB
Black Bull Golf Resort near Ma-Me-O-Beach, AB
Wolf Creek Golf Resort (Old & Links Courses) in Ponoka, AB
Ironhead G&CC near Wabamum, AB
Montgomery Glen Golf Club in Wetaskiwin, AB
Dakota Dunes Golf Links in Whitecap, SK
Riverside GCC; Saskatoon GCC; Greenbryre GCC; and Moon Lake GCC in Saskatoon, SK
Burlington Golf and Country Club in Burlington, ON
Hamilton Golf and Country Club in Hamilton, ON
Grand Niagara Golf Club in Niagara Falls, ON
Royal Niagara Golf Club in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Glen Abbey Golf Club in Oakville, ON
The Marshes Golf Club in Ottawa, ON
Cherry Hill Club in Ridgeway, ON
St. Catharines Golf and Country Club in St. Catharines, ON
La Tempete Golf Club in Levis, QC
Royal Montreal Golf Club (Dixie and Blue Courses) in Ile-Bizard, QC
Royal Ottawa Golf Club in Gatineau, QC
Royal Quebec Golf Club (Parcours Quebec, Parcours Royal) in Boischatel, QC
Summerlea Golf and Country Club (Dorion and Cascade Courses) in Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
Fox Creek Golf Club in Moncton-Dieppe, NB
Cabot Cliffs and Cabot Links Golf Courses in Inverness, NS
Glen Arbour Golf Club in Hammond Plains, NS
Highlands Links Golf Club in Ingonish Beach, NS
Prince Edward Island:
Dundarave Golf Course in Cardigan, P.E.I.
Green Gables Golf Club in Hunter River, P.E.I.
Mill River Golf Course in O'Leary, P.E.I.
The Links at Crowbush Cove in Morell, P.E.I.
TRAVELLING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Grayhawk Golf Club (Talon and Raptor Courses) in Scottsdale, AZ
Los Coyotes Country Club in Buena Park, CA
Maderas Golf Club in Poway, CA
The Grand Golf Club in Del Mar, CA
Torrey Pines (South Course) in La Jolla, CA
* Note: Kelly's experiences traveling to, enjoying, and learning about real estate across Canada and the United States provide him with an important and distinct perspective when advising and servicing clients coming to or moving out of Edmonton via these locations.