This section illustrates Kelly's professional background package that he utilizes to provide premium service, expert advice, and maximum results in the best interests of clients who hire his REALTOR® services:
- To view Kelly's past client testimonials from 2004 through 2020+: < Open Link to view Kelly's Client Testimonials >
- Accurate, Ambitious, Analytical, Client-focused, Conscientious, Courteous, Detail-oriented, Diligent, Efficient, Enthusiastic
- Hard-working, Honest, Independent, Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Organized, Persistent, Precise, Proactive
- Problem-solver, Punctual, Reliable, Robust, Strategic, Talented, Thorough, Tidy, Trustworthy, Visionary
- Since 2004, working full-time 7 days a week as a licensed REALTOR® selling all types of houses, condos, rural, and commercial properties (see below for Kelly's direct real estate experience: 'Neighborhoods Where Kelly has Personally Sold Property').
- Prior to real estate Kelly worked for several years as a Construction Engineer, Project Manager, Estimator, and Safety Officer for Construction Management General Contractors on successful multi-million dollar Commercial, Institutional, Industrial, Retail, and Telecommunications projects throughout Alberta and across Canada.
- Also: Kelly worked as a consultant for Alberta Transportation and Utilities in infrastructure management, including supplying the original idea for the Alberta Government to install cost-effective wire fences between major roadways, which over two decades (since 1998) has successfully prevented many accidents, injuries, and deaths for Alberta motorists from head-on collisions.
- SE Edmonton (Argyll, Argyll Industrial, Avonmore, Bonnie Doon, Capilano, Cloverdale, CPR Irvine Industrial, Forest Heights, Fulton Place, Gold Bar, Hazeldean, Holyrood, Idylwylde, Kenilworth, King Edward Park, Morris Industrial, Ottewell, Papaschase Industrial, Ritchie, Strathcona, Strathearn, Terrace Heights, etc.)
- SW Edmonton (Allendale, Aspen Gardens, Bearspaw, Belgravia, Blackmud Creek, Blue Quill, Brookside, Cameron Heights, Duggan, Garneau, Greenfield, Haddow, Keheewin, Leger, Lendrum Place, MacEwan, MacTaggart, Malmo Plains, McKernan, Parkallen, Pleasantview, Queen Alexandra, Rhatigan Ridge, Rideau Park, Royal Gardens, Rutherford, Skyrattler, South Terwillegar, Steinhauer, Sweet Grass, Terwillegar Towne, Twin Brooks, Westbrook Estate, Windsor Park, etc.)
- Mill Woods / Ellerslie - Edmonton (Charlesworth, Daly Grove, Greenview, Hillview, Jackson Heights, Kiniski Gardens, Larkspur, Menisa, Michaels Park, Mill Woods Town Centre, Pollard Meadows, Sakaw, Satoo, Tamarack, Tipaskan, Tweddle Place, Weinlos, Wild Rose, etc.)
- NE Edmonton (Balwin, Bannerman, Beacon Heights, Belle Rive, Bellevue, Belmont, Belvedere, Bergman, Beverly Heights, Casselman, Clareview Business Park, Eaux Claires, Hairsine, Highlands, Hollick-Kenyon, Kernohan, Kildare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Kirkness, Matt Berry, Montrose, Newton, Rundle Heights, Sifton Park, Virginia Park, York, etc.)
- Sherwood Park (Brentwood, Estates of Sherwood, Glen Allan, Heritage Point, Lakeland Ridge, Mills Haven, Sherwood Heights, Summerwood, Village on the Lake, Westboro, Woodbridge, etc.)
- Central Edmonton (Alberta Avenue, Boyle Street, Central McDougall, Cromdale, Downtown, Eastwood, Grandin, McCauley, Oliver, Parkdale, Queen Mary Park, Riverdale, etc.)
- NW Edmonton (Belmead, Breckenridge Greens, Britannia Youngstown, Calder, Canora, Canossa, Castle Downs, Crestwood, Cumberland, Elmwood, Glenora, Glenwood, Inglewood, Lauderdale, Lorelei, Lynnwood, Mayfield, Meadowlark Park, North Glenora, Pembina, West Jasper Place, West Meadowlark Park, Westmount, etc.)
- St. Albert (Akinsdale, Braeside, Deer Ridge, Erin Ridge, Grandin, Heritage Lakes, Oakmont, Riel Business Park, etc.)
- Leduc (Bridgeport, Corinthia Park, South Park, South Telford, Tribute, etc.) and Beaumont (Dansereau Meadows, Place Chaleureuse, etc.)
- Stony Plain (Downtown, Forest Green, etc.) and Spruce Grove (Millgrove, Spruce Village, etc.)
- Rural Alberta (Devon, Gibbons, Fort Saskatchewan, Hay Lakes, Morinville, Rural Beaver County, Rural Camrose County, Rural Parkland County, Rural Strathcona County, Rural Sturgeon County, Rural Thorhild County, Thorsby, Westlock, etc.)
- Medium to Large-scale Properties in Southern Alberta (Canmore - Silvertip, etc.)
- Subject to Scheduling Limitations, Anywhere in Alberta [< Open Link to view Kelly's Client Testimonials > ]
- Licensed REALTOR® in the Province of Alberta with the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA)
- Residential and Commercial Member of the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton (RAE), the Alberta Real Estate Association (AREA), the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC), and affiliated with the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Registered Associate with MaxWell POLARIS, a Licensed Real Estate Brokerage in the Province of Alberta with RECA
- Certified as an Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) with REBAC
- Nationally certified Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) (non-practicing) with the Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA)
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) (non-practicing) with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Past Member (non-practicing) of the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) International
- Graduate of the AREA Real Estate Agents Program plus have completed many special Real Estate Courses including but not limited to the following topics: Residential, Commercial, Acreage, Buyer Agency, and Green Real Estate for a Sustainable Future
- Master of Engineering degree in Construction Engineering Management (M.Eng.); Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
[Includes the following background: CIV E 602: Construction Administration; CIV E 603: Computer Applications and Information Management in Construction; CIV E 604: Construction Law; CIV E 608: Construction Engineering I; CIV E 609: Construction Engineering II; CIV E 900: Research Project Publication: "Taking Risk vs. Taking Action" - CEM Master of Engineering Project; Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB - December 1998]
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering (with distinction); Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
[Includes the following background: CIV E 211: Transportation Engineering; CIV E 221: Environmental Engineering Fundamentals; CIV E 250: Plane Surveying; CIV E 251: Survey School; CIV E 270: Mechanics of Deformable Bodies I; CIV E 290: Civil Engineering Analysis I; CIV E 295: Civil Engineering Analysis II; CIV E 303: Project Management; CIV E 311: Highway Engineering; CIV E 321: Environmental Modeling, Risk, and Liability; CIV E 330: Introduction to Fluid Mechanics; CIV E 331: Applied Hydraulics; CIV E 372: Structural Analysis I; CIV E 374: Structural Design I; CIV E 374: Structural Design II; CIV E 381: Soil Mechanics; CIV E 391: Civil Engineering Materials; CIV E 395: Civil Engineering Analysis III; CIV E 398: Introduction to Continuum Mechanics; CIV E 404: Construction Methods; CIV E 421: Environmental Engineering Systems; CIV E 433: Hydrology; CIV E 474: Structural Design II: Reinforced Concrete; CIV E 481: Soil Engineering; CIV E 490: Civil Engineering Report Writing; CIV E 506: Construction Estimating, Planning, and Control]
- Specialty undergraduate and graduate courses from the Faculties of Business, Engineering, Law, and Science; University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
[Includes the following background: ACCTG 300: Financial Accounting; CHEM 103: Introductory Chemistry I; CHEM 105: Introductory Chemistry II; EE 201: Elements of Electrical Engineering; EN PH 131: Mechanics; ENCMP 100: Computer Programming for Engineers; ENGG 100: Orientation to the Engineering Profession I; ENGG 101: Orientation to the Engineering Profession II; ENGG 110: Engineer Graphics; ENGG 130: Engineering Mechanics; ENGG 400: The Practice of the Engineering Profession; ENGG 405: Engineering, Business, and Society; ENGG 406: Industrial Safety and Risk Management; ENGG 420: Engineering Law; ENGL 199: Writing Essentials for Engineering Students; GEOL 290: Engineering Earth Sciences; MANEC 444: International Business; MANEC 501: Microeconomics for Managers; MANEC 511: Economic Structure for Government and Business; MATH 100: Calculus I; MATH 101: Calculus II; MATH 102: Applied Linear Algebra; MATH 201: Differential Equations; MATH 209: Calculus III; MEC E 310: Engineering Economy; MET E 252: Materials Science II; MGTSC 352: Operations Management; MGTSC 521: Statistical Models; ORG A 501: Organization Strategy; ORG A 503: Strategic Human Resource Management; ORG A 504: Elements of Organizations; PHYS 137: Wave Motion and Electricity]
- Advanced High School Diploma (with honours standing) plus International Baccalaureate Certificates in Mathematics, History, and Physics; McNally High School, Edmonton, AB
- Awarded 'Noticed: Distinguished REALTOR® - Top 3% in North America - 2018'
- Achieved the 'Top 5% MLS Medallion Club at the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton - 2007'
- Achieved a wide range of corporate awards with his previous real estate company from 2004 up to 2017; the MaxWell Realty President’s Award – 2018; and the MaxWell Realty Director's Award - 2019.
- Most Importantly: throughout Kelly's career he has successfully represented over 475 (and counting) diverse Buyer and Seller client transactions (with all conditions removed) spread throughout the Greater Edmonton Area. Kelly uses both the successful experiences gained and lessons learned on these past transactions as he professionally guides and assists his future clients.
- Margaret Grant (retired REALTOR®) is Kelly's mother and past business associate. Prior to her retirement in December 2016, Margaret had been licensed 25 years + and over their careers Margaret and Kelly have strengthened a great working and family relationship by helping each other as required with reciprocal workloads, scheduling, and professional advice.
- In the current uncertain high stakes real estate market, it is now more important than ever to select the top card out of your entire deck of options. The Ace of Spades represents Kelly's goals and general approach to life, most importantly his REALTOR® commitment and desire to provide all his clients with premium service, expert advice, and maximum results.
- As for the MaxWell Realty logo: it is simple, elegant, eye-catching, and informative; Kelly is very proud to display on all his advertising!!
For additional information about Kelly's background, please feel free to visit the following sections:
(1). Kelly's Personal Bio;
(2). Kelly's Client Testimonials;
(3). Kelly's Resources: Service Providers and Community Links; and
(4). Kelly's Personal (and MaxWell Realty Corporate) Trademarks and Copyrights.