This section illustrates Kelly's personal and professional background package that he utilizes to provide premium service, expert advice, and maximum results in the best interests of clients who hire his REALTOR® services:
- To view Kelly's past client testimonials from 2004 through 2020+: < Open Link to view Kelly's Client Testimonials >
- Accurate, Ambitious, Analytical, Client-focused, Conscientious, Courteous, Detail-oriented, Diligent, Efficient, Enthusiastic
- Hard-working, Honest, Independent, Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Organized, Persistent, Precise, Proactive
- Problem-solver, Punctual, Reliable, Robust, Strategic, Talented, Thorough, Tidy, Trustworthy, Visionary
- Since 2004, working full-time 7 days a week as a licensed REALTOR® selling all types of houses, condos, rural, and commercial properties (see below for Kelly's direct real estate experience: 'Neighborhoods Where Kelly has Personally Sold Property').
- Prior to real estate Kelly worked for several years as a Construction Engineer, Project Manager, Estimator, and Safety Officer for Construction Management General Contractors on successful multi-million dollar Commercial, Institutional, Industrial, Retail, and Telecommunications projects throughout Alberta and across Canada.
- Also: Kelly worked as a consultant for Alberta Transportation and Utilities in infrastructure management, including supplying the original idea for the Alberta Government to install cost-effective wire fences between major roadways, which over two decades (since 1998) has successfully prevented many accidents, injuries, and deaths for Alberta motorists from head-on collisions.
- SE Edmonton (Argyll, Argyll Industrial, Avonmore, Bonnie Doon, Capilano, Cloverdale, CPR Irvine Industrial, Forest Heights, Fulton Place, Gold Bar, Hazeldean, Holyrood, Idylwylde, Kenilworth, King Edward Park, Morris Industrial, Ottewell, Papaschase Industrial, Ritchie, Strathcona, Strathearn, Terrace Heights, etc.)
- SW Edmonton (Allendale, Aspen Gardens, Bearspaw, Belgravia, Blackmud Creek, Blue Quill, Brookside, Cameron Heights, Duggan, Garneau, Greenfield, Haddow, Keheewin, Leger, Lendrum Place, MacEwan, MacTaggart, Malmo Plains, McKernan, Parkallen, Pleasantview, Queen Alexandra, Rhatigan Ridge, Rideau Park, Royal Gardens, Rutherford, Skyrattler, South Terwillegar, Steinhauer, Sweet Grass, Terwillegar Towne, Twin Brooks, Westbrook Estate, Windsor Park, etc.)
- Mill Woods / Ellerslie - Edmonton (Charlesworth, Daly Grove, Greenview, Hillview, Jackson Heights, Kiniski Gardens, Larkspur, Menisa, Michaels Park, Mill Woods Town Centre, Pollard Meadows, Sakaw, Satoo, Tamarack, Tipaskan, Tweddle Place, Weinlos, Wild Rose, etc.)
- NE Edmonton (Balwin, Bannerman, Beacon Heights, Belle Rive, Bellevue, Belmont, Belvedere, Bergman, Beverly Heights, Casselman, Clareview Business Park, Eaux Claires, Hairsine, Highlands, Hollick-Kenyon, Kernohan, Kildare, Kilkenny, Killarney, Kirkness, Montrose, Newton, Rundle Heights, Sifton Park, Virginia Park, York, etc.)
- Sherwood Park (Brentwood, Estates of Sherwood, Glen Allan, Heritage Point, Lakeland Ridge, Mills Haven, Sherwood Heights, Summerwood, Village on the Lake, Westboro, Woodbridge, etc.)
- Central Edmonton (Alberta Avenue, Boyle Street, Central McDougall, Cromdale, Downtown, Eastwood, Grandin, McCauley, Oliver, Parkdale, Queen Mary Park, Riverdale, etc.)
- NW Edmonton (Belmead, Breckenridge Greens, Britannia Youngstown, Calder, Canora, Canossa, Castle Downs, Crestwood, Cumberland, Elmwood, Glenora, Glenwood, Inglewood, Lauderdale, Lorelei, Lynnwood, Mayfield, Meadowlark Park, North Glenora, Pembina, West Jasper Place, West Meadowlark Park, Westmount, etc.)
- St. Albert (Akinsdale, Braeside, Deer Ridge, Erin Ridge, Grandin, Heritage Lakes, Oakmont, Riel Business Park, etc.)
- Leduc (Bridgeport, Corinthia Park, South Park, South Telford, Tribute, etc.) and Beaumont
- Stony Plain (Downtown, Forest Green, etc.) and Spruce Grove (Millgrove, Spruce Village, etc.)
- Rural Alberta (Devon, Gibbons, Fort Saskatchewan, Hay Lakes, Morinville, Rural Beaver County, Rural Camrose County, Rural Parkland County, Rural Strathcona County, Rural Sturgeon County, Rural Thorhild County, Thorsby, Westlock, etc.)
- Medium to Large-scale Properties in Southern Alberta (Canmore - Silvertip, etc.)
- Subject to Scheduling Limitations, Anywhere in Alberta [< Open Link to view Kelly's Client Testimonials > ]
- Licensed REALTOR® in the Province of Alberta with the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA)
- Residential and Commercial Member of the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton (RAE), the Alberta Real Estate Association (AREA), the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC), and affiliated with the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Registered Associate with MaxWell POLARIS, a Licensed Real Estate Brokerage in the Province of Alberta with RECA
- Certified as an Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) with REBAC
- Nationally certified Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) (non-practicing) with the Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA)
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) (non-practicing) with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Past Member (non-practicing) of the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) International
- Graduate of the AREA Real Estate Agents Program plus have completed many special Real Estate Courses including but not limited to the following topics: Residential, Commercial, Acreage, Buyer Agency, and Green Real Estate for a Sustainable Future
- Master of Engineering degree in Construction Engineering Management (M.Eng.); Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
[Includes the following background: CIV E 602: Construction Administration; CIV E 603: Computer Applications and Information Management in Construction; CIV E 604: Construction Law; CIV E 608: Construction Engineering I; CIV E 609: Construction Engineering II; CIV E 900: Research Project Publication: "Taking Risk vs. Taking Action" - CEM Master of Engineering Project; Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB - December 1998]
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering (with distinction); Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
[Includes the following background: CIV E 211: Transportation Engineering; CIV E 221: Environmental Engineering Fundamentals; CIV E 250: Plane Surveying; CIV E 251: Survey School; CIV E 270: Mechanics of Deformable Bodies I; CIV E 290: Civil Engineering Analysis I; CIV E 295: Civil Engineering Analysis II; CIV E 303: Project Management; CIV E 311: Highway Engineering; CIV E 321: Environmental Modeling, Risk, and Liability; CIV E 330: Introduction to Fluid Mechanics; CIV E 331: Applied Hydraulics; CIV E 372: Structural Analysis I; CIV E 374: Structural Design I; CIV E 374: Structural Design II; CIV E 381: Soil Mechanics; CIV E 391: Civil Engineering Materials; CIV E 395: Civil Engineering Analysis III; CIV E 398: Introduction to Continuum Mechanics; CIV E 404: Construction Methods; CIV E 421: Environmental Engineering Systems; CIV E 433: Hydrology; CIV E 474: Structural Design II: Reinforced Concrete; CIV E 481: Soil Engineering; CIV E 490: Civil Engineering Report Writing; CIV E 506: Construction Estimating, Planning, and Control]
- Specialty undergraduate and graduate courses from the Faculties of Business, Engineering, Law, and Science; University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
[Includes the following background: ACCTG 300: Financial Accounting; CHEM 103: Introductory Chemistry I; CHEM 105: Introductory Chemistry II; EE 201: Elements of Electrical Engineering; EN PH 131: Mechanics; ENCMP 100: Computer Programming for Engineers; ENGG 100: Orientation to the Engineering Profession I; ENGG 101: Orientation to the Engineering Profession II; ENGG 110: Engineer Graphics; ENGG 130: Engineering Mechanics; ENGG 400: The Practice of the Engineering Profession; ENGG 405: Engineering, Business, and Society; ENGG 406: Industrial Safety and Risk Management; ENGG 420: Engineering Law; ENGL 199: Writing Essentials for Engineering Students; GEOL 290: Engineering Earth Sciences; MANEC 444: International Business; MANEC 501: Microeconomics for Managers; MANEC 511: Economic Structure for Government and Business; MATH 100: Calculus I; MATH 101: Calculus II; MATH 102: Applied Linear Algebra; MATH 201: Differential Equations; MATH 209: Calculus III; MEC E 310: Engineering Economy; MET E 252: Materials Science II; MGTSC 352: Operations Management; MGTSC 521: Statistical Models; ORG A 501: Organization Strategy; ORG A 503: Strategic Human Resource Management; ORG A 504: Elements of Organizations; PHYS 137: Wave Motion and Electricity]
- Advanced High School Diploma (with honours standing) plus International Baccalaureate Certificates in Mathematics, History, and Physics; McNally High School, Edmonton, AB
- Awarded 'Noticed: Distinguished REALTOR® - Top 3% in North America - 2018'
- Achieved the 'Top 5% MLS Medallion Club at the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton - 2007'
- Achieved a wide range of corporate awards with his previous real estate company from 2004 up to 2017; the MaxWell Realty President’s Award – 2018; and the MaxWell Realty Director's Award - 2019.
- Most Importantly: throughout Kelly's career he has successfully represented over 470 (and counting) diverse Buyer and Seller client transactions (with all conditions removed) spread throughout the Greater Edmonton Area. Kelly uses both the successful experiences gained and lessons learned on these past transactions as he professionally guides and assists his future clients.
- Margaret Grant (retired REALTOR®) is Kelly's mother and past business associate. Prior to her retirement in December 2016, Margaret had been licensed 25 years + and over their careers Margaret and Kelly have strengthened a great working and family relationship by helping each other as required with reciprocal workloads, scheduling, and professional advice.
- Watching the Edmonton Oilers Stanley Cup Championships in 1983/84, 1984/85, 1986/87, 1987/88, and 1989/90; and playing minor hockey in Northlands Coliseum (Edmonton, AB) in 1983/84; and visiting the new Rogers Place to watch the Oilers in 2017
- Touring areas of Western B.C. including EXPO '86, Canada Place, and B.C. Place in Vancouver, B.C.; the Butchart Gardens in Victoria, B.C.
- Touring the Canadian Rocky Mountains including the picturesque and scenic areas of Radium Hot Springs; Invermere; Panorama; Hinton; Jasper; Banff; Canmore; Lake Louise; Kananaskis Country; Drumheller; and the Calgary Tower in Calgary, AB
- Touring throughout the B.C. Okanagan Valley including visiting the municipalities of Kamloops, Vernon, Kelowna, Penticton, and Osoyoos.
- Touring the Parliament Buildings and Rideau Canal in Ottawa, ON; and the Skydome, CN Tower, and Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto, ON
- Touring throughout Southern Ontario including the picturesque Niagara Parkway; visiting the Cities / Municipalities of Hamilton; Burlington; St. Catharines; Niagara-on-the-Lake; Niagara Falls; Fort Erie; and visiting Canadian Warplanes Museum (Mount Hope)
- Touring throughout la Belle Province de Quebec: cities of Gatineau, Montreal, Trois-Rivieres, Levis, and Quebec City (including traversing the Laviolette Bridge; visiting Vieux-Quebec; La Citadelle; The Plains of Abraham; and Ports servicing St. Lawrence Seaway)
- Touring throughout Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick; Viewing the Canadian Confederation Buildings in Charlottetown, P.E.I. and the Lighthouses in both East Point and Panmure Island, P.E.I.; and traversing the 13 km Confederation Bridge from Borden-Carlton, P.E.I. to and from New Brunswick; and touring the cities of Charlottetown, Summerside, and Moncton
- Touring throughout Nova Scotia; travelling on the Cabot Trail; traversing the Canso Causeway at Port Hawkesbury to and from Cape Breton Island; traversing the Angus L. MacDonald bridge; and touring the cities of Halifax; Dartmouth; Truro; and Sydney
- Touring areas of the Pacific U.S. / California: Los Angeles; Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive); Hollywood; Anaheim (Disneyland and Universal Studios); Buena Park (Knott's Berry Farm); San Diego (Seaworld; San Diego Zoo; Point Loma; Torrey Pines); Poway; La Jolla; Del Mar
- Touring areas of Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona; visiting Frank Lloyd Wright's famous Winter Home (Desert Lab) at Taliesen West; and meeting and receiving professional golf instruction from both James Sieckman (9-Time PGA Section Teacher of the Year) and Former PGA-Tour Player / Champions Tour Player (5-Time Winner) Mike McCullough.
- Qualifying to play in both the 1993 Alberta Junior Golf Championship at the Pinebrook Golf and Country Club, Calgary, AB; and in the 1993 Western Canadian Junior Invitational at the Windermere Golf and Country Club, Edmonton, AB
- In addition to Kelly's primary professional goals serving real estate clients, as an experienced and avid golfer Kelly has enjoyed travelling and playing at the following North American world-class championship golf courses (note: 100% of the photos below are exclusive © property of the photographer, Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS - imagine the advantage of hiring Kelly to market your home!):
Golden Golf Club in Golden, B.C.
Eagle Ranch Golf Course in Invermere, B.C.
Black Mountain Golf Club; Okanagan Golf Club (Bear Course); Tower Ranch; The Harvest; and Gallagher's Canyon Golf Courses in Kelowna, B.C.
Fairwinds Golf Club in Nanoose Bay, B.C. and Arbutus Ridge Golf Club in Cobble Hill, B.C.
Osoyoos Golf Club (Desert Gold Course) in Osoyoos, B.C.
Greywolf Golf Course in Panorama, B.C.
Swaneset Bay Resort G&CC in Pitt Meadows, B.C.
Radium Resort (Springs Course) in Radium Hot Springs, B.C.
Point Grey G&CC in Vancouver, B.C.
Predator Ridge Golf Resort (Predator and Ridge Courses); and The Rise Golf Club in Vernon, B.C.
Bear Mountain Golf Club (Mountain and Valley Courses); Highlands Pacific Golf Club; Royal Colwood Golf Club; and Olympic View Golf Club in Victoria, B.C.
Athabasca Golf Club in Athabasca, AB
Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course in Banff, AB
Barrhead Golf Club in Barrhead, AB
Heritage Pointe Golf Club; Sirocco Golf Club; Links of Gleneagles; Calgary Elks Golf Club; Pinebrook G&CC; and Redwood Meadows G&CC in the Greater Calgary Area, AB
Canmore G&CC; Silvertip Golf Resort; and Stewart Creek Golf Resort in Canmore, AB
Belvedere GCC; Blackhawk GC; Coloniale GC; Cougar Creek GC; Derrick GWC; Edmonton Petroleum GCC; Edmonton G&CC; Glendale GCC; Goose Hummock Golf Resort; Highlands GC; Jagare Ridge GC; Leduc GCC; Lewis Estates GC; Northern Bear GC; Raven Crest GCC; Redtail Landing GC; Royal Mayfair GC; The Quarry; The Ranch GCC; and Windermere GCC in the Greater Edmonton Area, AB
Grande Prairie GCC; and The Dunes Golf and Winter Club in Grande Prairie, AB
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course in Jasper, AB; and Hinton GC in Hinton, AB
Kananaskis Mount Lorette and Mount Kidd Golf Courses in Kananaskis Country, AB
Lacombe GCC in Lacombe, AB
Black Bull Golf Resort near Ma-Me-O-Beach, AB
Wolf Creek Golf Resort (Old & Links Courses) in Ponoka, AB
Ironhead G&CC near Wabamum, AB
Montgomery Glen Golf Club in Wetaskiwin, AB
Dakota Dunes Golf Links in Whitecap, SK
Riverside GCC; Saskatoon GCC; Greenbryre GCC; and Moon Lake GCC in Saskatoon, SK
Burlington Golf and Country Club in Burlington, ON
Hamilton Golf and Country Club in Hamilton, ON
Grand Niagara Golf Club in Niagara Falls, ON
Royal Niagara Golf Club in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Glen Abbey Golf Club in Oakville, ON
The Marshes Golf Club in Ottawa, ON
Cherry Hill Club in Ridgeway, ON
St. Catharines Golf and Country Club in St. Catharines, ON
La Tempete Golf Club in Levis, QC
Royal Montreal Golf Club (Dixie and Blue Courses) in Ile-Bizard, QC
Royal Ottawa Golf Club in Gatineau, QC
Royal Quebec Golf Club (Parcours Quebec, Parcours Royal) in Boischatel, QC
Summerlea Golf and Country Club (Dorion and Cascade Courses) in Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
Fox Creek Golf Club in Moncton-Dieppe, NB
Cabot Cliffs and Cabot Links Golf Courses in Inverness, NS
Glen Arbour Golf Club in Hammond Plains, NS
Highlands Links Golf Club in Ingonish Beach, NS
Prince Edward Island:
Dundarave Golf Course in Cardigan, P.E.I.
Green Gables Golf Club in Hunter River, P.E.I.
Mill River Golf Course in O'Leary, P.E.I.
The Links at Crowbush Cove in Morell, P.E.I.
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Grayhawk Golf Club (Talon and Raptor Courses) in Scottsdale, AZ
Los Coyotes Country Club in Buena Park, CA
Maderas Golf Club in Poway, CA
The Grand Golf Club in Del Mar, CA
Torrey Pines (South Course) in La Jolla, CA
* Note: Kelly's experiences traveling to, enjoying, and learning about real estate across Canada and the United States provide him with an important and distinct perspective when advising and servicing clients coming to or moving out of Edmonton via these locations.
- In the current uncertain high stakes real estate market, it is now more important than ever to select the top card out of your entire deck of options. The Ace of Spades represents Kelly's goals and general approach to life, most importantly his REALTOR® commitment and desire to provide all his clients with premium service, expert advice, and maximum results.
- As for the MaxWell Realty logo: it is simple, elegant, eye-catching, and informative; Kelly is very proud to display on all his advertising!!
See below, in alphabetical order: < View Kelly Grant's TOP SIXTY BEST REASONS to Hire MaxWell Realty Virtual Tour Video >
(1). 20 / 20 Market Vision with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(2). 110% x 210 Great REALTORS® = Sales Out of This World!! ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(3). Assert Market Position with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(4). Attractive Signage is Just the Beginning with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(5). (The New) Autograph Series for Luxury Homes ... Exclusively at MaxWell Realty! ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(6). Avoid Offside Transactions with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(7). (Get) Bench Strength with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2018, ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(8). Buyer Representation that is Out of This World! ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(9). (Take) Calculated Market Risks with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(10). Challenge the Market Big-Time with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(11). Commitment + Focus = Results ... with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(12). MaxWell Realty: (The) Company of Choice ™ - © MaxWell Realty Western Canada Headquarters
(13). Send Your Competition Scrambling for the Exits with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(14). (Get) Connected to Excellent Service Providers with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(15). Diffuse Market Risk and Relax with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(16). (MaxWell Realty): Elegance, Tidiness, Security, and Comfort ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(17). Enter a New Real Estate World ... Cinematic Virtual Tours at KellyGrant.ca ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(18). (MaxWell POLARIS): An Excellent Sign You Are at the Right Place ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(19). (Benefit from) Expert Client Coaching with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(20). MaxWell Realty: Facing Off Sellers and Buyers Across Alberta! ™ - ©2018, ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(21). Find Your New Home with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(22). Guard Against Market Dives with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(23). We Take The Paperwork And Make It Harmless ™ - © MaxWell Realty Western Canada Headquarters
(24). Hustle to New Market Opportunities with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(25). Get Incredible Speed with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2018, ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(26). Investor Market Stalking with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(27). Keep an Eye on Your Investment with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(28). Kelly Grant's Real Estate Statistics are Brought to you by MaxWell - Where Real Estate Happens ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS & © MaxWell Realty Western Canada Headquarters
(29). A Great Contract Shouldn't Be Mythical ™ - © MaxWell Realty Western Canada Headquarters
(30). Launch Your New Listing into Orbit with MaxWell POLARIS! ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(31). Listing Visibility from Afar with MaxWell Realty! ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(32). (Our) Marketing Machine Working for You with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(33). Maximize Your Market Reach with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(34). Negotiate Successfully with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(35). (MaxWell POLARIS): One of Canada's Largest (and Best :) Real Estate Offices! ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(36). Optimize Market Power with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(37). Organize your Investments with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(38). Overcome Tough Market Obstacles with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(39). Paperwork Should Never Weigh You Down ™ - © MaxWell Realty Western Canada Headquarters
(40). (MaxWell POLARIS): Performing Year-Round! ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(41). Picturesque (Edmonton) Panoramas with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(42). Precise and Confident Actions with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(43). (The) Professional (Quality) Image Advantage with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(44). Protect Your Investment with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(45). Quench Market Dangers with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(46). Quick Market Transitions with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(47). Relax and Leave It to Us with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(48). (Develop a) Robust Exit Market Strategy with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(49). Set High Market Goals with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(50). (The) Special Bronze Cup from MaxWell Realty - Limited Edition! ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(51). Stand Out from the Crowd with MaxWell POLARIS ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(52). Support Canada with MaxWell Realty - MaxWell POLARIS: 100% Canadian Owned and Operated ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS & © MaxWell Realty Western Canada Headquarters
(53). (MaxWell Realty): Supporting our Troops - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(54). Tap into the Edmonton Commercial Market with MaxWell POLARIS ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(55). (MaxWell POLARIS): Throughout the Greater Edmonton Area! ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(56). There Is A Unique Beauty In Just The Right Contract ™ - © MaxWell Realty Western Canada Headquarters
(57). (MaxWell POLARIS): A Very Solid Choice! ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(58). (Your) Window of Opportunity with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(59). World-Class Industry Leadership with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2020 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
(60). Where Real Estate Happens ™ - © MaxWell Realty Western Canada Headquarters
ADDITIONAL CORPORATE TRADEMARKS AND QUOTATIONS:
- List, Sell, and Buy with MaxWell Realty ™ - ©2019 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell POLARIS
- "Hit the ball over the fence, and take your time going around the bases; hit the ball short and you better kick it into high gear." (Original Source Unknown)
- "The pinnacle approach to maximizing one's rate of return on any real estate investment is to begin by creatively and strategically envisioning how the successful protection, maintenance, and professional application of premium improvements and services, via limited resources, can be successfully completed confidently and in a timely manner to generate optimal market interest, impact, and results in a bullish market." - ©2018 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell Realty in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- "After hiring a quality Buyer's REALTOR® and getting prequalified for financing, important keys to successfully buying real estate include: viewing a high quantity of market opportunities, both in person and on-line; impose strict levels of scrutiny and standards to objectively rank and then rule out both weaker and very good opportunities; and finally, expeditiously, and confidently making acceptable offers to purchase on the properties that check off the greatest number of boxes and overall rank the very highest." - ©2018 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell Realty in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- "Right now, the Greater Edmonton Area, with its close proximity to large-scale energy resources and world-famous attractions including Rogers Place, the Ice District, and West Edmonton Mall, is reasonably affordable in comparison with the current property values of other major urban centres across North America. In my view, our market is still underpriced as property values are expected to rise over the forseeable future. And unlike other areas where they've reached their top potential, Edmonton still has a margin to go before we reach the ceiling, particularly with future deregulation and economic recovery. This future prospect is exciting for both Edmontonians and foreigners who currently own or looking to invest in Edmonton property." - ©2018 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell Realty in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- "What happens in the United States - economically, politically, and socially, from positive to negative, is critical for Canada and the rest of the free world to analyze and watch closely in order to quickly learn, adapt, and prosper. Traditionally over the past several decades Canada et al. will usually follow the United States in all three areas ranging from immediately up to a decade or more, in terms of regulatory reforms, and also in terms of economic successes and failures experienced from political lessons learned and forgotten. Therefore current events happening now in the U.S. can, upon the successful implementation of similar political philosophies, often be a clear foreshadow of what Canadians can anticipate experiencing in the near future." - ©2018 Kelly Grant, REALTOR® at MaxWell Realty in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Golf; Basketball; Weightlifting; Fitness Training; Real Estate; Photography; Multi-Media; and U.S. / Canada History and Politics.
- Canada (& America) Over the Edge; Aerial Cities / America; Journal Editorial Report; Hannity; Tucker Carlson Tonight; Waters' World; Justice with Judge Jeanine; The Greg Gutfeld Show; Jay Sekulow Live; Life, Liberty, and Levin; Holmes on Homes; Shark Tank; 60 Minutes; Still Standing; Seinfeld; NOVA; NHL; CFL; PGA.
- "A REPUBLIC, IF YOU CAN KEEP IT" by Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch, Supreme Court of the United States, ©2019 Neil M. Gorsuch
- "ATLAS SHRUGGED" by Ayn Rand, ©1957 Penguin Group
- "CAPITALISM: THE UNKNOWN IDEAL" by Ayn Rand, ©1967 Signet
- "COLD HARD TRUTH: ON BUSINESS, MONEY, AND LIFE" by Kevin O'Leary, ©2011 Anchor Canada
- "DECISION POINTS" by George W. Bush, ©2010 Crown Publishers
- "MAKE IT RIGHT" by Mike Holmes, ©2006 Restovate Ltd. (highly-recommended reading for anyone contemplating a home or commercial renovation project of any scope / size)
- "REDISCOVERING AMERICANISM ** AND ** THE TYRANNY OF PROGRESSIVISM" by Mark R. Levin, ©2017 by Mark R. Levin
- "RETURN OF THE PRIMITIVE: THE ANTI-INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION" by Ayn Rand, ©1971 Signet, ©1999 Penguin Group
- "THE AUTOMATION HYSTERIA” by George Terborgh, ©️1965, 1966 by Machinery and Allied Products Institute and Council for Technological Advancement
- "THE FOUNTAINHEAD" by Ayn Rand, ©1952 Signet
- "THE GOD OF THE MACHINE" by Isabel Paterson, ©1943 G.P. Putnam, ©1993 by Taylor & Francis
- "THE NEW LEFT: THE ANTI-INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION", ©by Ayn Rand, ©️1970, 1971 Ayn Rand
- "THE OMINOUS PARALLELS" by Leonard Peikoff, ©1982 Leonard Peikoff
- "THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED" by M. Scott Peck, M.D., ©1978 Simon and Schuster
- "THE VIRTUE OF SELFISHNESS" by Ayn Rand, ©1964 Ayn Rand
- "THE WORK OF NATIONS" by Robert B. Reich, ©1992 Vintage Books New York
- "THINGS THAT MATTER" by Charles Krauthammer, ©2013 Crown Forum
- "TRUMP: THE ART OF THE DEAL" by Donald J. Trump, ©1987 Donald J. Trump
- "UNFREEDOM OF THE PRESS" by Mark R. Levin, ©2019 Mark R. Levin
- "YEARS OF MINUTES" by Andy Rooney, ©2003 Essay Production
- "YOUR SHORT GAME SOLUTION: MASTERING THE FINESSE GAME FROM 120 YARDS AND IN" by James Sieckmann, ©2015 James Sieckmann